PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia / MAS
Thread: Air Asia / MAS
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2006, 10:21
fhchiang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by flightleader

I remembered one old timer asked me this when I was his copilot: "If i was shot in the head and my brain splatted all over you,just ignore me and land the plane safely". Now what so big deal with a bit of flamming?
What has this got to do with flaming??

that sounded to me as quite true, After all,pilots are suppose to protect the lives of every passenger on board inlcuding cabin crews.......
if i was told that.. i don't feel insulted at all..... so why relate it to flaming?

I will be very reasonable to people who are reasonable... BUt i WILL TRY to be reasonable to people whom are not.....

i know i'm very unpopular here.... but i will still strive to get my message across.

"what some of you said about me is true and i appreciate for pointing it out."

yes, making fun of IJ's name is not correct...more so if i'm thinking of joing his company...and i'm really sorry for THAT.....

"But i just couldn't agree with flaming and insults".....during your early days,did u get INSULTS or FLAMING from your captains? OR you get GOOD Advice, and Constructive Criticism from them?

A PILOT with Professionalism WOULDN'T RESORT TO Flaming and Insult.....
____________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

"you're stupid, you're worst than a XXX, get outta here " (this is insult and flaming and Pointless CRITISCISM)

"please buck up....... you should do this that this that........ hope you don't repeat it next time"(this is some advice and some constructive critiscism)

I hope some of you can see the difference between those two statments
____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________

IF i'm close to retirement and tell u guys that, FLAMING and INSULT is not the right way, would the reaction be different?

Or had I not Counter-Flame Against 7sex7(all yer buddys) Would the reaction be different when i tell u guys INSULT and FLAMING is not correct

____________________________________________________________ _____________

i realise that after this post.. i will be even more unpopular.. but i guess it can't be help.... i just need to point out something...

Last edited by fhchiang; 4th Apr 2006 at 11:01.