PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia / MAS
Thread: Air Asia / MAS
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2006, 03:34
fhchiang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Thermal Image
fhchiang
And lastly, I hope for your sake that fhchiang is not any part of your real name. If it is, you are really screwed.
Good luck.

i'm screwed hahahaha

what most of you say are reasonable and true. i will definately buck up on that.

i have nothing against anyone who tell me something reasonable and advice me............

but i hate it when someone FLAMES... you see, giving advice and flaming is DIFFERENT... i hope some of you could understand this....

what i am not happy previously was 7sex7 just kept flaming and never actually point out where's the problem.. he just kept flaming.. and i am left in the DARK over and over again .... get what i mean?.............just read up.... what 7sex7 has posted before is all flaming.... did he actually said something useful(this is what i'm not happy about)? if only had he not flame and give ACTUAL advice.... i wouldn't have counter-flame him........

maybe it's us human..... when there's a fight.. it's ALWAYS the new kid who started it........ well.. if this is true,i can only apologize.

as a matter of fact, i don't have any dicipline problem in school nor at college, i respect my teachers and take their advice......
i think the main difference is that my TEACHER did not FLAME.

to capture one's heart and respect, you need to be good with words....

Last edited by fhchiang; 4th Apr 2006 at 05:14.