PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Future Ryanair pilot be aware …
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2006, 21:22
atse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leo can explain this... you must be confused... Ryanair would never behave like that!

rechecked there must be some confusion here. You are referring to the airline with the happiest and best paid pilots in the universe who enjoy unparalled benefits including stable rosters and their leave when they want it. It really is quite hard to believe that they would promise you something and not keep their word. What makes it so suspicious is the bit about waiting
"for my simulator sessions for 3 weeks then 2 month for my line training without being remunerated or receiving any compensation".
This is the kind of thing being reported by their full-time employees - but it cannot really be true that they delay full-time pilot employees for 8-10 months without pay. Evil propaganda! Must be.

Ohhhh... and the same thing applies to the promises about pay which were not honoured ....

Ohhhh... and the roster pattern that changes to meet THEIR needs regardless of what your contract says ....

Ohhhh... and the failure to adhere to what the contract says about other matters ....

Ohhhh... deary, deary me.... if it is not Ryanair yet again behaving badly.

Where oh where is Leo Hairy Camel to explain to us why such dreadful lies are told about his wonderful airline.

Calling Leo, Calling Leo, - come hither Leo and explain all ....