PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Sector Pay?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2006, 20:23
LoCo Commotion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quite right Silverhawk, I do agree with you, let's hope that Management are able practice what they preach on Friday......

From the article on the website....
After a token stoppage why can’t you just sort the matter out amicably without bringing thousands of people around the world (who, I would like to add give your country huge economic wealth) in to the argument?
You choose to do the job you do and it's appalling that you are taking advantage of your dominant position by neglecting the responsibility you have to your customers…yes that’s right, holidaymakers pay your wages.

I don't think that there is a single post on this thread which I don't agree with either in full or in part. We all know that it is in nobody's interest to breed a militant attitude towards management. Creating a 'them and us' attitude can only do the company (everyone included) long term damage - but at the same time I don't intend to bend over and get shafted every time! Let's hope that management are able to stop this issue in its tracks by doing the right thing and start treating us in a professional manner and with a little more respect. It's no longer 'Coconut Airways' but a serious player in the LoCo market. Surely if we are to play with the 'Big Boys' then management needs to grow up as well.

LCM