PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomsonfly 'Too wet' runway hits holiday flight
Old 3rd Apr 2006, 18:40
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you Leodis.

A brief flick through your previous posting history on PPRuNe shows that you have something of an agenda against Britannia/Thomsonfly, and an intense desire to promote Leeds Bradford airport. Good luck to you - knock yourself out.

What is also apparent from reading your previous posts is that your technical assessments of aircraft operations are based on your ground based observations, and not on any actual ability to fly the aircraft involved. This means that your criticisms of Tfly operations and pilots have as much validity as would your advice on neurosurgery based on the watching of an episode of ER.

Other readers of this forum (who have the required technical knowledge to speak with authority) have complained about your post, and they have a point. You pronounce on an airline operation, without any proof, when you lack the technical knowledge to do so: You are not an employee of the airline, and are therefore not fully aware of any of the policies that you comment upon. You claim to represent other LBA staff, but cannot substantiate this - in other words your views are no more than smoking room gossip. Finally, you have diverted a thread about an incident, about which you know nothing, at an airfield, about which you know nothing in order to slander an airline, about which you know nothing, and its' pilots, about which etc.

I usually log on to PPRuNe in the mornings for mod stuff - when I do so tomorrow, I expect to see that you have retracted/deleted your own post. In future, your contributions to this forum will be based upon those subjects of which you have some knowledge and authority.