PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Rivals Close To Trans-Tasman Deal?
Old 2nd Apr 2006, 21:45
iceblock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I.H.D.

Well first of all mate no one said we were not insignificant. I don't for a minute think either country has a heavy influence on world affairs. Since you are well abreast of world opinion on our insignificant countries perhaps you could advise us on how to be more significant like yourself. Obviously we have the snowing and burning bit sorted out, it is just the rest of it we are not very good at.

You really must lighten up, that German sense of humour has clearly rubbed off on you.

You make a claim in a post about Freedom taking over all the A320's and back it up with an article that doesn't even seem to be attributed to any valid source. This is all conveniently backed up by the fact you heard it in Germany as if that fact alone will then convince us it's more fact than rumour.

Joking aside (and most of my previous post was) the fact is that the information in the link was well wide of the mark.

Not disappointed at all that you are not German or European, I am relieved for all German's and Europeans.