PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IS MAS TAKING Expats?? Today i saw....
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2006, 15:06
Masbolehlah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jokers

Aiyo , you guys are jokers lah . Surely . Tawau crash , Subang ... Let me take you to a website .. http://www.planecrashinfo.com/rates.htm . Unless you are working with Qantas or ANA I think you had best diam diam aje ok? MAS has a better safety record than ALL the other airlines in Asia-Australasia except for the two airlines mentiones above. We operate into all kinds of airfields using a wide variety of aircraft and inspite of that...... And if you say you are working for the ME airlines then thay havent even qualified to get into the list . Too young lah brother....and worst where do you think the pilots who set up the airlines these come from ? You think BA, Swiss air , Air France , Lufthansa never had accidents ? Just stick to the hard facts lah....... And Untabird., you mentioned about benchmarking with other airlines. I think that is the big problem with Malaysians . Inferiority complex. Never believing in their own ability until someone 'outside' tells them they are good.
AS for leaving because of family . I think they need to know where home is more than anything else. And they will tell you that incudes having papa with them . No point living like a nomad shuttling up and down or living in extreme conditions, both places which you can never call home and then only able to live a normal life after retirement ( 60 ?) by which time it is too late my friend , too late . Anyway , all the best lah guys. As for me, I will fly the MAS flag in the faces of all who dirties its name ...with hard facts to prove my point too .