PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - eirjet A320 LANDS AT WRONG AIRPORT!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2006, 09:14
Silly Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You lot are pathetic, afraid to hear the truth so you ban the one person, Ruthless, from talking sense in this forum.
I fail to see how anyone can have sympathy for these 2pilots. Why try and defend the fact that these "professionals" have made a huge error. It's like a bus or train driver arriving at the wrong destination and everyone saying, "Oh it's ok, he's stressed, let's forget about it". It's laughable.
If you were on a GFT and the examiner asked you to fly to say, Cambridge and you arrived at Stansted, do you think he'd just say, "It's ok you've still passed because I feel sorry for you"? It doesn't happen so why are you intent on defending these people. The fact that there were no injuries to anyone on board or on the ground os pure luck, nothing to do with pilot skill, as in my view these pilots have no skill. However, would you people still be defending them had there been an accident?
I feel these pilots need complete retraining or, if the job is too stressful for them, just off.
Thanks, SB