PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Get me out of here!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2006, 22:44
burn the mullal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steve82........................
Before you signed your contract with RYANAIR did you read about paying for your own training, paying for your uniform, the hours you are expected to work, the PAY you will receive etc,etc,etc. and then continued to sign the form, then i dont think its RYANAIR who are to blame for you not liking your job.!!!!!!
I agree that as an ex employee of RYANAIR ( 5 years service ) that as in any job its not always a great place to work, but as people have posted there are many other airlines who you could have applied for, or did you think that RYANAIR was an easy bet for employment.???????
Take it from me i didnt enjoy every day at work and yes you do work long hours, but that is the nature of the bussines.
As for not getting paid overtime, how many jobs can you think that will pay over £11 per 3/4 hour stn-dub, stn-ldy, stn-nqy and so on.
Remember not every day is going to be fantastic, but you have one of the most amazing office windows in the world and like i did, you will see and experiance things that most people will never ever have the chance to.