PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - eirjet A320 LANDS AT WRONG AIRPORT!
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2006, 12:07
fortuna76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to be posting so much on this tread, but the comments of Ruthless are just to much for me.

Dear mr. Ruthless: If you are really a pilot with thousands of hours (which I highly doubt given your comments), I would like to know where...so I donīt accidently apply there! You are a dinosaur! How dare you judge on other people and say that they should be fired when you have no clue about what really happen. Nobody does except the pilots and the authorities investigating the case right now. Or were you by accident sitting on the jumpseat? How dare you call my fine collegues a bunch of bus drivers! How dare you sympathise with the stupid opinions of MOL. How dear you ignore the reality of CRM, and human error and decide on your own what is right and wrong.

Of all the people that write here, I guess that you are the most likely person to make the next mistake and land somewhere wrong (with a co-pilot who does not dare to speak up to you)....ohh no, sorry, you are god .

No brains in your head mate!

(sorry for getting nasty, but I hate to see our fine profession thrown down the gutter like that)