PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - eirjet A320 LANDS AT WRONG AIRPORT!
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2006, 11:17
Idunno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.Ruthless is a Troll. A grand total of 7 posts - all on this thread. Watch out for pseudonyms too.

I hesitate to even respond, but if some of you (d246) are truly gullible enough to believe that an experienced pilot (thousands of hours he says) would refer to himself or this profession as glorified bus-drivers then you need your head examined. I propose that his 'thousands of hours' are behind a PC with Flight Sim.

Regarding the comment on surgeons cutting off the wrong leg, obvious crap because:

(a) surgeons have done that kind of thing many a time and are rarely fired for it as far as I see (current case in the US - little girl had wrong side of heads opened for brain op. They realised their error, moved to the other side, did the surgery, closed up, and thats all right then!? )

and

(b) in this incident nobodys leg got cut off. Nor anything else for that matter.

Back to reality - the newspapers say the Captain had tens of thousands of hours experience on 'major european carriers' before joining Eirjet. Would this Captain have been recently retired from another well known Irish airline perchance?