PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - eirjet A320 LANDS AT WRONG AIRPORT!
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2006, 10:23
Ruthless

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eire757,

Your response is the rubbish I expected, you display your naivety beyond belief. I am a pilot, with thousands of hours actually, on what evidence do you make the rash statement that I am not. You jumped to a conclusion, just like they jumped to a runway any runway.
Who says the bus drivers would make very big holes they may do a better job, do you think you are something special, these two would probably have held your attitude proir to the incident, the " we are special no one can do what we do" belief, but they have been brought down to earth with a bang.
If a surgeon was to operate on you to amputate your left leg and removed the right leg by mistake, would you have to be a surgeon to criticise his mistake when it was so glaring. They have, to repeat, been guilty of gross negligence and or recklessly endangering life. I have never said that I haven't made an error nor that I never will. However, in life sometimes you have to be real and not live in fairy land like you, eire757, they have screwed up big time no mitigation can undo that, get real, the world doen't owe pilots a living nor do they have to accept rubbish from them. Be big enough to stand up and be counted, be a man.