PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What helicopter to chose ?
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2006, 22:53
jetflite

Location: somedays in a helicopter, other days in a fixed-wing....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to all, very valid points.
Mr selfish. . you've got the right idea. . the resorts are based on a beach side location, my thoughts where if to go ahead with a B206, to then transfer the passangers to the rooms in say something similar to an old open roof land rover, or something beachy. . fitting with the "rugged Island Helicopter" fitted out in a very suiting paint scheme and interior. As paint and interior can be over hualed so it presents it's self to the customer as "Eye Catching".

Gadget guru: Your pretty much spot on the money, Although helicopters like the As350 -EC120 would be great and i'd love to fly them. . i don't want to bite off more than i can chew, and figured i can do alot with a B206, as i stated above paint etc. An with cheaper cost's on the whole. . i can make this work get it up on it's feet and then. . approach my boss once he has been familiar with the success of a 206 and show him the next "Step" in aviation etc. The B206 seems like a good entry level machine. . now i guess it just finding a decent one. I will contact my local maintanence facility and see if they have figures on the 206. OR 206L