PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - North Sea Job Prospects
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2006, 19:03
northseawannabe-not

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Bond "are you mad?"

Payne by name , Pain by nature. I certainly wouldn't touch Bond with a Barge pole if I was you. All they do is the minimum they have to to stop their pilots from leaving. Their latest scam is they have promised to match CHC's equal time roster. They have only said this as they can't afford to lose any pilots. You can gaurantee that as soon as CHC aren't hiring they will use there favourite line "if you don't like it you know what to do"(leave).
If you want to start on the North Sea avoid them like the plague Bristow and CHC are way superior employers. They both recognise BALPA.
They won't admit it as they are now stuck but if you get a chance to talk to any X-Bristow/CHC pilots who left to get quick commands you can be sure they wish they hadn't.
I hope this is of some use in steering you in the right direction, unless you have already started with Bond in which case you have my sympathy.
I don't work on the North Sea anymore as I have found a rich mug who will pay me more for less work but I do keep in touch with what is going on and I'm pretty sure my info is spot on. Good luck