PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IS MAS TAKING Expats?? Today i saw....
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2006, 16:34
camelbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MY TWOBITS!

1. Those who left did those who stayed back a favour maybe unintentionaly but this put pressure on the airline to increase the pay to stop more leaving.
2. There are good pilots and there are so so pilots but those who left are judged on a different scale then their previous airline. This is what we call benchmarking. And it was found that most of them, from MAS are of a better standard compared to other pilots joining other airlines.
3. I'm not saying that those who stayed back are not good, i've checked some of them and they would be an asset to any airline but they are not being checked by another party. So it seems that only the good ones are leaving.
4.Most of them who left are not economic refugees or losers as that Boleh guy would want us to believe, but they are looking after their family's welfare and what is good for them. But with an attitude like an ostrich which we now see from Boleh man, who just FLY and don't care how the company is being run or how the money is being spent, i hope he doesn't wake up one day and find out that he's out of a job or worse working for those TWOBIT outfit
5.Maybe there are those who got in the company by the back door but its after you get in that you have to prove yourself.(Sorry, daddy didn't do their base check) and they pass all their checks, so nobody got thru the cracks as Bolehman would say.
6. Parasite? Gratitude? Give me a break!! If you don't know any of those pilots and what they did for the company, don't shoot your mouth off to be heard it's not a fair comment.
Finally, no, there are no bird flu here and i am fine but do take care Boleh man because you have a higher chance of catching bird flu in the jungles of Batang Berjuntai.

Last edited by camelbird; 31st Mar 2006 at 19:24.