PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jazeera Airways
Thread: Jazeera Airways
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2006, 16:30
MAXMEDLO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well ,just to be fair about my previous pal in JZR, which by the way I am still a pilot in, I must say he has the right to be quite pissed off ,which I truly understand, but to be totally honest, he did fail to mention some acts he did in the company which led him to find him self fired at the end of the day, and believe me, when a company like ours fire a co-pilot nowadays ,when we don’t have enough co-pilots to barely operate our schedule, then he must have done something major.
I will not say that every thing is dandy in JZR now, but IT IS a start-up after all, we just had a meeting with our COO and we are getting a pay rise effective 1st of April, it will include school fees, extra flying sector incentive, an increase in housing allowance, and an increase in basic pay, totalling in a 20% increase overall.
Although we still have a long way to go before I myself am convinced that all is fine, I had to reply on my colleague’s post because I know he wrote this post out of revenge rather than sharing facts about JZR.
One more advise to anyone wanting to join JZR, if you are not willing to bear with a start up company with all its chaos in the beginning, I recommend you wait a year or so before this move, if you want to come and do an extra bit of effort and reap any potential this company DOES have to offer, please do...

Last edited by MAXMEDLO; 1st Apr 2006 at 17:49.