PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 31st Mar 2006, 09:30
SpamCanDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its not that strange when you think about it thunderbird! The cadets are at the very back of the cue in Ryanair, as we need as many people on line as quickly as possible, to fly the new planes that are sitting on the ground (not that IAA will give us an AOC to fly more than 99 aircraft at the moment! but that an entirely new thread!) and plug the gaps of the many people leaving. And a cadet takes alot longer to get to line check standard than somebody who is already rated with experience. For instance I joined with a rating and experience back in april 05 and finished my sim check ground school line check etc all within about 5 weeks (which is very fast). But I got my mate a cadet a job and he was due to start in June but he didn't and he has only just now got his line check coming up tommorow. So i know first hand that guys waiting around for ages is definately true! Some guys even face the situation of having to do the sim all again as they are not going to do the base check within 6months of their LST, so they wouldnt be able to put the rating on their licence