PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Initial Class1 Medical Results
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2006, 22:14
littco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldn't worry, I had a nightmare of a class one medical.

Firstly the perimiter road at gatwick was closed so the map they sent me was wrong, by the time I worked out how to get to the the CAA there had been an accident and the road to the centre was closed so I ended up parking up on the hardshoulder and walking in.

On my hearing test the machine broke and the noises I thought I heard weren't actually the ones I supposed to hear!!

The 2 people before me on the eye test passed out! and it was the eye sight exmaniners first day and he had to get the Dr. in to help. Which left me thinking, what the hell do they do in there to make them do that!

On my eyesight test I managed to get my contact lens round the wrong way, although not much difference between them I was convinced i had gone blind over night!

Finally, which I knew would happen my BMI came back at 30.1% which makes me Clinically obese! Which meant that I had to prove that being 5'11" and 15.5 stone doesn't make you FAT if you train at the gym....!

Anyway, I got my 1st class medical, Not sure whether the 2 guys who fainted did though....