PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Interview 26 March
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2006, 15:51
sky82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi sez24

No, it wasn't my first cabin crew interview. I had two in January with BA and Virgin and didn't get either - felt like giving up at first! My next ones were My Travel, Monarch and First Choice all in the last week and a half. Somehow I managed to get offered all three!

It's hard to answer whether the interviews are hard, as they all have a slightly different format. Advice I would give you is:

1) Research the company before your interview, go on their website etc.
2) Prepare answers to possible questions you will get asked eg. customer service/team work examples as well as why you want to be cabin crew.
3) In group tasks, as well as participating show that you are listening to people - and try and involve quiet team members.
4) Most importantly be friendly, talk to everyone and although hard, try and relax and smile. I know you're nervous but I have always found everyone i've met at my interviews to be really nice people. It sounds trivial but I believe that the key to me getting offered the jobs this time was coming across more relaxed and confident. In my BA/Virgin ones I came across too nervous and uptight, I was unable to show how enthusiastic I was about the job.

Good luck! Let me know how you get on.