PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jazeera Airways
Thread: Jazeera Airways
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2006, 13:28
Mr Mister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jazeera slavage

yes
i have heard the story from other people who are currently working for jazeera and some who escape as you .....because they wanted to take theirs passport to keep them in K8..

they did not pay people when you are on leave at home andthey do not want to give you ticket to go back home for a leave

i heard one guy from ground staff escape a morning because they were lying to hime since too much time...and it seems that there is as well some funny captain over there who it is not really safe to fly with...
and the worht seems the operations director who harrass copilot in the cockpit telling theme they are on assessment for captain seat ..for how long we donot know but we assess you each flight ..nice slavage guy specially when you know that this guy was retired from k8 airways and came back for flying because he had money problem...imagine the guy who is unable to run his life finacially talking and is in charge of a company ..what a joke as well he has no experience on A320 but he asses them from what i heard from all the jazeera people it is **** over there
and now captain are flyiong together nice and safe and the new CO he takes him self as a godfather...from germany...but for him the ticket to go back in germany are fre of course he is the boss no?
i recently have news from captain over theresas well who are unable to leave easily....defintitely a place to go for holidays...