PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What helicopter to chose ?
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2006, 01:05
jetflite

Location: somedays in a helicopter, other days in a fixed-wing....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=helmet fire]jetflite,
if you are fair dinkum, and it sounds like you are, I have two quick questions for you:
1. Does the owner want kudos/business enhancement OR is he looking for a profitable machine?
2. Is your motivation linked to your opportunity, or are you acting for the owner?

Refrasing: the net $1b is from multiple companies, the aircraft will be owned by the mother company, which in turn will be tax deductable to the 4 sub-companies, operating for all 4 companies. The Owner of these companies would like it for business enhancement (transfers from airport to resorts in and around a 100nm radius) of course no one wants to run at a loss, so yes it is desired to be profitable. Occasionally it's secondary use will be private trips, company employee transfers etc. It is not the sole means of making profit, but more an add on to package buyers who book holidays,
2.My motivation is linked to the opportunity and to the owner as it is family, and of course i couldn't pass up an offer like this nor take it for granted.
It seems to me that a B206 is proving to be a winner. . for purchase price, hourly rate and fixed cost. The aircraft wont be operating "Joy Flights", it's more an air taxi form resort to resort, and sometimes used for property delepment location ans as stated before personal use.

please keep opinions coming.... they are much appreciated.

Cheers,
JF