PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanair/Iberia "extra crew"
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2006, 21:37
nitrowired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i`ve only flew as extracrew with air nostrum but i did it about 6 times with my ppl! and never had a problem although the last itme i did so the captain looked at me in a strange way. i used to do it when they were at the T3 at madrid because it was wevy easy to get to the aircraft to speak with the crew, but now they moved to T4 and i have no idea how to do that now mainly `cause i`ve never been to T4. to be honest i know a lot of people who travel at jumseats and everyone used to tell that air nostum was the easiest way. although i`ve never thaveled at the cockpit. their policy is to put you in pax seat atleast the aircraft is full . that was the only bad thing i found.
and one last advice- try it, the worst thing that can happen is that you will have to buy the ticket, if not you can spend that money flying c172 fo an hour,

an finally, i knew a captain who used to fly the 747 at iberia and he took once a guy from madrid to miami with only a title of student pilot( not even a ppl), but that was some years ago when iberia was great company, not like now.