Thread: A320Rider
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2006, 16:39
Send Clowns

Jet Blast Rat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How about
A lot of what you say rings true
Does this not need reasoning to back it up? On the other hand where did I assume your standing in the industry? Where do I assume a position of authority over you?

I agree that you have given your opinion, which is useful. However you have previously not given more than that; as you acknowledge I pointed out you have not backed it which would have made it far more useful. You have hinted now at working in the industry, but still don't come up with arguments for why A320 is right, despite many posts pointing out incorrect posts he has made and the fact he usually omits, that he is only looking for jet jobs (as he has all but admitted, by sneering at single-crew and t'prop pilots, in addition to his pseudonym) and so misinforming people who do not have his obsession. In the past A320 has hijacked threads.

Notice that A320 has always refused to be drawn into commiting his reasoning and his background to the argument. Therefore even if he is correct he is not helping people make informed decisions! In my opinion his misrepresentations need to be challenged, to be fair to those that are new to the industry and trying to make a decision that will affect the whole of he remainder of their lives. Hence why I feel he needs a response. If we leave such disinformation unchallenged then this site becomes useless!

We might meet, I hope so, but I am on the line already. In fact we might already have met!

As for half my posts being on A320, look at my personal title! More than half my posts are elsewhere.