PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hoon and creative accounting!
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2006, 15:48
southside

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Swinging Monkey
Do you know what Southside, some of the comments you make are the most stupidist (if thats a word) and pathetic I've ever heard. What was that last nonesence posting you made...................'You don't have to live in a Family Quarter....you can go out and rent a 4 bedroomed house with a garage in the local area if you'd prefer...'

It just proves what we all think here, you are an utter fool. You desperately need to get out more and find a life, 'cos you don't live in the same world as the rest of us do.

Pleeeeeeeeease dont submit any more drivvle, theres a good chap.
TSM
Good argument. To counter my suggestion that you rent locally, you came up with a well phrased counter argument. Well done. You framed your altercation superbly, batting one wrangle after another and your resultant case is strong and robust.

Now to explain to the monkey in words that hopefully he may understand. My argument was formed due to a comment from a Prooner who was suggesting that Family Quarters were too expensive. I countered his argument that he could compare the cost of living in a Family Quarter by comparing the price he pays with that of a suitable local residence. I was pointing out that he would probably find that Family Quarters are generally a good 50% cheaper than a similar property of the same value.

Jindabyne.....You know me, just drop me an E-Mail.