PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320Rider
Thread: A320Rider
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2006, 15:38
Saffer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Send Clowns,

What exactly is it that I said that I need to back up? I said I would buy him a beer, and I’m more than willing to back that up.

In terms of my knowledge of the industry, well who are you to assume my standing and experience. No, I’m not in the fortunate position to be paid to fly…..I am merely one of those with a frozen ATP, the kind that you like to assume a position of authority over. However my daily dealings and experience within both BGA and Commercial aviation, across all aspects of an organisation from Finance to Chief Pilots certainly allows me to make a judgement on the state of the industry if I so choose. At the end of the day it is my opinion, it’s an educated opinion and I am entitled to it – it is after all a forum, surely!

As for our friend, A320 – he has his opinion. Much of it is tongue in cheek; he’s posting in a language foreign to him and obviously feels let down by the industry. He’s not hijacking posts, and the only people he’s upsetting are those with an axe to grind and he knows it!

Of your 6,155 postings on this site, it seems like half of them have been dedicated to responding to A320 and venting on him. The other half, I might add, have actually been quite informative and helpful responses…

Who knows, maybe one day we will meet when you get on the line!