PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IS MAS TAKING Expats?? Today i saw....
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2006, 11:40
beyondexpectations

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Masbolehlah,
Assalamualaikum! You remind me of someone I knew back home, young, feisty, eager, and ofcourse, angry.

Roots are what you should have referred to. Malaysian expat pilots in the Middle East I should guess mainly started out their flying carreers from scratch thanks to the 1990s heyday of Far Eastern aviation boom. I am guessing here.

Rest assured the checklist was completed, gratitude-yup check. conscience-ah! check. Bond-fully paid! check. Parasite's definitely not suited in this circumstances. Whereas being selected into the system, how should I gently put it for your consumption? Hmmm...Look at the company's year end financial review- audited. Being paid a certain amount of ringgit to do the job seems different when year in year out the same red figures are posted. So, yes, boleh, everything ofcourse boleh. It just got a little tiresome with same if not more bolehness that has encased certain managers not to mention the idiots in parliament.

I sincerely hope Idris will be able to make MAS a company not only Malaysians but all nationalities aspire to work with. That would certainly make many think differently but for now, sadly there's a lot repairing needed to be done.

p.s. better to check your facts on safety. Did you ever fly back the dead bodies from Tawau? The crash that was OSA'd.

Note: Its not to be personal, but wide strokes of being labelled names by previous colleagues known or not, seems unwarranted. But then again, I suppose that is how different individuals express themselves

GTR34,
Look into the papers. 6500 employees are in the retrenchment works. MAS, hopefullly is getting its business sense back.