PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320Rider
Thread: A320Rider
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2006, 11:28
Send Clowns

Jet Blast Rat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
reddo - you asked how many, and I presume therefore you include everyone who was criticising A320's posts. Or do I somehow not count because I am employed as a pilot, and so suggesting that your own argument was flawed. Makes it a rather circular argument, if you ask how many are employed then complain that those who are shouldn't assume they are being asked. Like a politician or lawyer, knowing how to ask a question so you can only get the answer you want.

Saffer

So how can it ring true if he fails to actually back up what he says? What are the stories you have to back up what you say? How do you know so much about the business? Those of us pointing out A320's dishonest posting have given reasoned argument, so where are those from A320 or those saying he is right, and I mean reasoned arguments not non-specific whinges A320 regularly attaches to any thread he feels like diverting? Curious by their absence.

If you knew anything about the aviation charter business you would know why charter pilots have a lot of spare time. Sometimes we are just waiting for a flight, not the most exciting thing in the world, but the flying side is great. Hence why I sometimes have several days off posting, when I am flying all day (or all night!).

360 degree

I would ask the same of you as I asked Saffer - how do you know so much, what is the reasoned basis for saying A320 is right when he has been proved to have lied?