PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IS MAS TAKING Expats?? Today i saw....
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2006, 10:14
Masbolehlah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beyond expectations ?

wow, talk about bitter!there's a great working pilot! mas should be blessed to have such an exemplary individual flying its planes, keeping the 6 million odd passengers safe and sound.

Bitter ? I am not the one who had to flee !! And yes , the 10 million odd passengers flying with MAS are safe, sound and happy. The 50+ years of its track record speaks for itself .How so your outfit?

but there is no need to be grateful. to each his own. we all are looking to make a better life. anywhere will do just fine

No, I didnt think you had it in you . Gratitude is for those who have a conscience. Spoken like a true parasite.

, as long as my hard earn pay is not misused by idiots, refer how politicians debate in parliament? sad bunch mostly...*plus it would not be surprising to find rakyat's tax being used to help out numerous mismanaged GLCs incl MAS, didn't want to be in the system that perpetuates and accepts loss making as a norm...*that is way uncool but it is how it is.

Here I have to agree with you . It must be the same idiots, the same system and processes that took you into MAS in the first place right ? What idiots !!

My posting is not against all who have left. There are a great many who left especially in the early years (after the ringgit devaluation)who are respected by all in MAS as true profesionals. Its those who slipped through the cracks to get into MAS , then try everywhere, finally getting hired and then turn around to condemn MAS that made me want to post my comments .