PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE
Thread: NEWCASTLE
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2006, 17:25
transwede

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was under the impression that T3 were to operate the CWL flight, initially with only two flights daily, which does mean that the extra J41 that is going to be based will have free time to start additional services, possibly to a new destination with NWI and INV long speculated. It could however, be used as a spare aircraft or to up frequency on an existing route.

heslop2006 I think for the time being atleast that we will see consolidation on route expansion, atleast until the winter or next summers schedules. Over the past 18 months or so NCL has seen its biggest ever route expansion. From this forum alone I think it will be next summer, particularly on the charter side that we will see some new routes. The same old routes and rumours keep coming up again and again.

On another note, does anyone know which ground handling agent has gained the Flyjet contract for definite. Each agent is saying it is them at the minute.

And when does the self service multi-airline check in start at NCL? Thomsonfly, KLM, Air France have all signed up for the trials.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but SN Brussels are to no longer nightstop an a/c at NCL and are reducing frequency to 2 x daily.