PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 28th Mar 2006, 13:31
xana

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hllo pinkstar83 :)!

thank you for all ... but I diden't stay!
it was a very confuse day... it was strange , they opened the room for us to get in and tol us to sit down and one by one had to approach and leave the cv on the table were was a lady sithing, i dont remember her name, who picked up the cv and gave us a number !
that,s all ... hen they played a video from Dubai and the company and then told us to leave the room . in the next room there was a table with some envelopes which contained the information who stays for the next stage and who doesn't . well i really don't understand because how the **** they no if the other's are better then us because it's not possible that 1 lady can see 222 cv in 1 hour ...
well , at the same time I'm verry happy one of the enterviewers tod us that the most important thing that we are beutiful on the inside , and have fealling's be kind to the pessengers be sensitive and so on ...
there was one girl who was approved , but she passed all time lauthing and criticising the compay wile they played a video with some crew member's singing a song of the company !
I'm glad because they will receive wath they deserve, and for those two ladies witch did the choices ... i will be very happy either when her boss'call them to give some explanations about their bad choices!!!! lolllollo
I´M RALLY HAPPY

Originally Posted by pinkstar83
Congratulations again to goyangeenim
I'm also a member of 'jun hyun cha'^^

Xana, I think I can help you there.
I attended Vancouver open day, and all of us who passed first assessment had to write the written exam.
Some native English speakers like real Canadians failed the exam as well.
I think the level of difficulty varies from country to country.
There are couple passages to read and you have to answer some questions to answer.
Then there are matching type questions for some vocabulary from the passages.
Also there are number of questions where you have to read what the sign says and paraphrase them.
They are all multiple choice and they are not difficult but extremely confusing.
Then you have to write a short 'essay' but really just something like a paragraph is fine.
I guess the content doesn't matter as much as the writing style because I wrote complete bull**** and still passed.