PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter Crash Maitland NSW
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2006, 12:09
not my shout again

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes

MD. Would love to have a beer with you one day. You sound like you know a lot.
Anyway, I have a source up in that area who is on the case, and it is not BBQ or Tomato. But Just a few Q's for you, excuse my inaccuracies will you;

In that Region how many instructors could this guy have picked from for that training (Please exclude the one he did choose)?
Did you manage to have a close look at these 350's while on display in that rather cold hangar prior to the auction?
When was the last Maintenance Inspection done on this 350 (Including those very nice leather seats, which I assume due to no indicated fatalities held up up quite nicely during the crash)?

My guess is that you answered; Zero, No & 2 weeks ago (An ex girlfriend spotted the guy in Bankstown for Maintenance just recently).

Maybe this CP ran over a black cat on the way, or something failed mechanically, or maybe he is in incompetent. Either way the report will make good reading for those who do not know sh@t from Clay.

P.s I like the one about training the TCF CP, Drawing a long bow there china, that would have to be a bit of speculative toilet rubbish hey.

Keep on truckin.

NMSA.