PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HEATHROW
Thread: HEATHROW
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2006, 22:00
ANOTHER ton?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAA / HAL need to pull their finger out and sort this pronto - it is their fault that their staff haven't been doing their jobs properly, hence failing the tests, and BA should be offered some pretty large compensation for the grief their incompetence has caused.

These issues also extend into the terminals, causing flight delays due constant pax offloads and really, really winding up OUR passengers. I've lost count of the number of irate passengers turning up at the gate screaming blue murder because they've just spend 2 hours in a security queue, especially if they've now missed their flight depsite arriving at the airport in plenty of time.

The thing that really p****s me off is that they complain that they don't have enough security lanes in the terminal building, yet have acres of revenue generating shops in the same building - I am becoming increasingly hacked off with their poor levels of customer service in the name of cost.

I'm going to stop writing now cos I'm in danger of going off on a real rant..but next time you walk through the lobby area and down a jetty to board your well maintained flight deck, take a minute to look around at the filth that us ground staff have to work in...