PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 27th Mar 2006, 10:12
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel foam fight

dear guys, do not fret we are here to help your fight. it's lovely bob o'connors sis here again. i've got my mum and dad here and i've brought them up to date with the situation and the b@&*s@#t that is coming from on high . while we read, my mum is breaking her heart with sadness and anger. so as far as we're concerned the fight has only started. we've been made aware if any action is taken there may be consequences with our pensions, but we do not frighten easily! nige you have a family prepared to take this all the way. you will all get your protection and the government will be brought to task. i have paperwork that shows the question of defensive aids was put to ingram back as far as 2001, so that will hopefully help! i was concerned yet relieved to see that there is talk, all be it tentatively, of K 's finally getting foam. i hope that this is not lip service, as we have had a gutsful of that.it's a help to know that you will start to have protection, but we don't want to see that just a handful of you will get it. you already have to endure a daily lottery with your lives and we want protection for all. that point is to be stressed. we do not want to cause offence within the armed forces we simply want to help. they owe us! we couldn't help bob , but we hope to be able to help you. we do not want the focus on us, it's to be about the serving aircrew and their passengers, who must be protected 100%.i'm sorry for not getting in contact with you, time seems to runaway. we must meet.