PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ThomsonFly open interviews
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2006, 07:06
yeoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CandyFlooPot
Hi there

I went along to an open day for them too. It was one of the worst I have been to. I got knocked out the 2nd hurdle cos some french bitch took a total dislike to me. I also have been flying several years . I found the whole process to be anal and the atmosphere was horrible. I wouldnt work for that company because of the unnessescary rudeness and abruptness, god knows what it would be like working for them as a company, lucky escape I say!!!
good luck if u try again, u'll need it X

Lucky for who, you or TFly?

Anyway, that bit over with! I work on t'other side of the armoured door at TFly on the 756. Why therefore am I on the CC forum. Simple, I am interested in the views of 80% of my team on any flight, am involved in both pilot and cabin crew training and the current massive changes are impacting the cabin more than the flight deck.

It would be easy to rubbish the concerns aired here, particularly on not feeling the airline is safe enough to expose your family too. Instead, give us some examples and perhaps we can get something done. If you'd prefer not to air those thoughts publicly, PM me.

Finally, being exposed on a regular basis to both BA and Virgin, including Business Class or whatever, don't hold your breath! The travelling public are the travelling public. There will be the odd one or two who moan as long as their a##e points south, these ones will have paid more and will believe in a claim on the whole world rather than just a little bit.