PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CR Airways
Thread: CR Airways
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2006, 02:53
Hickory Stick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stay away, that is all I can say. Promises broken all the time. They promise you certain working conditions and terms, but when you show up in HK after training in Montreal, the contract changes for wose, much much worse.

Like I said there is nothing else other then your basic monthly pay, the health insurance they offer is worthless and only for you, not your kids or wife. Lies and lies is what this company is all about.

They promoted 3 junior f/o to senior f/o and promised a rise. Well after waiting 4 months for the rise, one person quit.

If you join, realize you will be repalcing people who quit. You may get on the 737 if it ever comes. My personal opinion, you will regret coming here. They say 15% bonus at the end of the 3 year contract. Well that is deducted from you pay, so its no a bonus, and I doubt anyone will ever see it. They will find a way to cheat you out of it I think.

That should summ it up. For those who are expecting a wonderful life in HK on 36,000 honkies a month, good luck. You will have no one to blame but yourself if you come here.

BEWARE OF COMPANIES WHO MAKE YOU SIGN YOUR FINAL CONTRACT AFTER TRAINING AND MAKING THE MOVE TO THEIR BASE. THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE.

Peace out!

P.S If the 787 ever comes at all it wont be till 2010, 737 who knows. Unnounced in Dec 2005, still no firm orders and no 737 crews. That should tell you something.