PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2006, 20:16
cazatou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
walter kennedy,

I note that you have not had the decency to reply; however I thought I would put a further couple of points arising from your recent posts to you so that you can answer them at the same time as my last post to you.

Firstly, your post 1939.

"2 RAF Officers----- have confirmed that Americans were at the scene first. When British Servicemen asked them to explain themselves they were told "We are looking for something that belongs to us".

Except, of course, that the people who were actually there such as the Lighthouse Keeper and his Wife (below the crash site) as well as the Deputy Lighthouse Keeper, who avoided being engulfed by the crashing aircraft as he drove down the hill by only a matter of a couple of seconds, never mentioned SEALS in their very detailed statements.

Then there were the hill walkers who descended into a scene reminiscant of Dante's Inferno and others who had climbed up to the Mull to offer assistance.

Thes were followed by Civil Police and Fire Services as well as Civil Medical Personnel.

So who were the "British Servicemen" who asked the "SEALS" to explain themselves?!!!

When asked why the "SEALS" did not immediately render assistence to the victims you replied sarcastically:

"Well derr....putting it bluntly, some would have grabbed the kit and others would have taken care of any survivors." This patently did not happen as even 30 minutes after the crash there were still some faint signs of life detectable in a few of the victims.

One final point; the aircraft impacted on the Mull at a speed of approx 230 ft per second; the wreckage was spread over several acres of land - a lot of which was on fire.

How was it that your "SEALS" managed to locate the item that "caused the crash" so quickly.

Are you suggesting that they tipped the dead and injured out of the way in the frantic search for incriminating evidence?

Goodbye walter