PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Profit Share
Thread: EK Profit Share
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2006, 13:20
IXNAT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[quote=330 heavy]IXNAT.
I would very much like to see the figures you are getting your info from on the Delta pilot retirees. If your figures are correct then I am very much mistaken and I stand corrected. I've been told (and have not taken the time to verify) by several DL pilots that the majority of early wide-body retirements were guys within 5 years of normal retirement. I shall look into this a little more closely!

Sorry it has been a few days to respond to the above-on the road. You are correct, my numbers were incorrect concerning the Delta pilots. It was actually closer to 2000 retired early from late 2004. My friend did attend the Atlanta EK "job fair". He mentioned that it seemed there were about a total of 100-120 in attendance and a number that had set up sim evals prior. So will there be an influx of these Delta early retirees? My friend could not get into the simulator in the three days they were there due to the fact that they were all full up. So there you go, there seems to be quite a bit of interest if nothinig else. Oh yes, he mentioned that there were a few individuals from Canada and Northwest doing the evaluation. Hope this has been helpful.
IXNAT