PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Interview 26 March
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2006, 00:46
crib08

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
look into the past too

Sky, Dan put across a few points that will help you and here are a few more. I also work at LGW and some of the time the minglers, (people who do all the talking) will ask what fleet we have? have a look in your information booklet and study what type of Aircraft we have at the moment, Not forgetting the Boeing 767-300 that may not be in your book.

There will be a few exams to take but dont worry, math, general knowledge etc. Make sure you know the major capital cities and also the airport codes of where we fly to on our schedule routes, which you can easily find on google under airport codes.

Wear something similar to your photo or the same. Dont be affraid to ask questions, but dont ask too many. You will be there the whole day, we dont dismiss the unfortunate one's.

make sure, that on your paperwork you have to fill in, that you dont miss even a day on your 5 year history, this will show that you have done what is asked of you and the runners, (the other member of the interview, will love you for it). Ask something like what is monarch's 5 yr projection plan or something like that which wil show your interest in the companies progression.

Well, I think that will do you for now but drop us a line if you have any other questions.

Good luck, as for me I have to get some sleep for a Goa tomorrow evening on our a330 bullet flight.