PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is Jean-Marc Belanger talking about?
Old 24th Mar 2006, 00:46
brucelee

Nolimit.
"NO ONE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU! MOVE ON!"
Well I suppose if you repeat the same song and dance over and over again, people will actually believe you. Or at the very least, you will convince yourself. Sort of like Bush invading Iraq. But the reality is the OAC are not looking for sympathy. We have stuck to rules set out since day one. No wine and cheese parties, no political bureaucrats or lobbiests. Just the legal system. And just like the OCP didn't like Mitchnik or Treplisky and did something about it, so are the OAC trying to do something about Keller. And believe me, if by some incredible stroke of luck the OAC are succesfull, I don't think the OCP will let it rest either. So in reality, at the expense of sounding defeatest, this can only be over when all the OCP are retired and gone. That's when the OAC will get a chance to catch up and have what they should have today. Boy, as an original OAC, I sure am glad to know there will someday be a light at the end of my tunnel. I'm so excited, I can't wait for the next several years to go by.