PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2006, 21:25
cazatou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enough is Enough

walter kennedy,

Something has been nagging at the back of my mind regarding one of your posts; I have just found what it was.

Your Post 1958

Quote: WHO IS IT HERE THAT CANNOT CONTEMPLATE THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS TEAM BEING REMOVED FOR BEING AN OBSTACLE TO THE PEACE PROCESS?

How dare you insinuate that I, and other contributors to this forum, were willing accessories to (or at least condoned) mass murder and its subsequent cover up. What evidence-and I mean evidence; not speculation- do you have to support such an outrageous and insulting suggestion?

Do you honestly believe that the contributors here who were friends and comrades in arms of the deceased willingly conspired in their demise and then assisted in an elaborate cover up?

Do you believe that the whole accident investigation was an elaborate sham?

Do you believe that HMG murdered 30+ Civilians, Police and Military Personnel in an attempt to get the "Peace Process" restarted?

Walter - I would suggest that you have been tolerated up to now, though not by everyone, because you have been seen as something of a joke. That is now over!!

Unless I see a total retraction and apology within 24hrs I will join Tandemrotor and delete you on my user cp and will urge everone else to do the same.

Last edited by cazatou; 4th Apr 2006 at 16:26.