PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 22nd Mar 2006, 21:44
banewboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi there guys

been quiet for a while cause all the questions have been answered (more or less)

i can't wait to start, i hold my hand up and say i am gonna be really dissappointed if ba isn't what i expected but in all honesty, i just can't see it.

ba is a dream come true (god i sound like an air head) from the moment i stepped through the door i knew it was where i wanted to be, the uniform, the poise, the attitude, the charisma. the history, the elegance, the reputation, the protection. the name, the prestige, the organisation. the presentation, the knowledge and finally the people. ba has everything that so many lack: i really have done my research. the way people are promoted (not just time served and a course, but exams) the options available, the fact that in a work force of @16500 (cc) you are still valued, ba has soo much to offer in so many ways and i just can't wait, are you getting that!!! lol unless you start somewhere else (i don't think i'm far from the bottom) you can never really appreciate what it feels like to be at the top, ba isn't a job it's a career and if eflgw is the bottom of that career then at least it's the bottom of the top and rest assured you can only go up from there.

every step in excellence (i know that's cheesy) is a step in the right direction and even if eflgw is half as bad as anyone has said it's ten times better than any uk carrier.

no matter where people are there is always someway you think things could be better, it's human nature to always want more, ba is a business not a charity, give everything you can and they will give everything they can. i intend to!