PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2006, 16:15
charliealpha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EFT, like any other flying school, markets programs and list minimal hours. I am at EFT, and have seen students finish courses in minimal times with no problem. A lot of learning is a state of mind, in other words, when you come to train, your mindset needs to be such, not "where is the Bar" or "how far to the beach". The people who come with these attitudes do not finish on time, often postpone flights, or do not pass written exams. And they have crap attititudes due to lack of sleep and extensive partying. That is the reality. If you are a serious student, you have no problems.

The prices at EFT are competitive, and I know for a FACT that all price scenerios are given to prospective students ahead of arrival. The paperwork that goes to students when they enroll for a course or programme includes details of housing costs and deposits, training costs, and any other fees such as airport retreivals and test fees.

Guess what....We CANNOT control the weather.

Once again, attitude is everything. How many flying schools can you attend without paying money???? When you find one, let me know. The only people who are stopped from flying due to money issues are those who are seriously in a financial hole, and make no effort to pay. Charlotte works with everyone on money issues the best she can, and does her best not to stop someone from flying.

EFT is a school who has suffered hurricanes, fast growth, and the tragic loss of a student. But through all this, EFT has survived and prospered, and continues to train people SUCCESSFULLY. Each week, former students obtain jobs, and EFT recieves their reference requests. Congratulations to those pilots!!!