PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2006, 20:24
cazatou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tandemrotor,

I am sorely tempted.

11 years ago he reported his concerns to "the authorities" and they do not appear to have got back to him. I wonder why that is?

Do you think that he has more than one anorak?

Walter Kennedy,

One thing you should learn about aircrew is that they, generally, do not refer to items of aircraft equipment by their official numbers. Aircrew will refer to the UHF/VHF/DME/ADF/VOR/ TACAN/ILS/GNS/Inertial Nav etc.

You are floundering in a slough of half-baked theory accentuated by a dismal lack of aviation knowledge. You have no solid verifiable FACTS - just theories supported by tittle tattle, rumour and "journalists" quoting un-named "sources". You seize on every little word which you feel could assist your ramblings and twist it out of context. You never even questioned what I said were my qualifications!!

Irrespective of which side of the argument contributors to this thread are; all are acutely aware of the major human tragedy which occurred that June evening. For the bereaved, and for many of those who sorted through the carnage of the wreckage site, the scars will never heal.

All we, on both sides of the argument, ask is that you desist from your inane postings.

PS That is "slough" as in Bunyan and not "slough" as in Betjeman.

Last edited by cazatou; 22nd Mar 2006 at 10:59.