PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2006, 16:00
Farrell
The Cooler King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having been a former student of EFT - I will add to what has already been said by Mark and Matthew.
I have nothing but good things to say about the school. And in fact, with regards to them bleeding you dry for every penny that they can, I also have to say that my experience has been to the contrary.
Trevor, Ben and Charlotte actually SAVED me about $800 in training fees last time I was there by putting together a specific package for me - even though it was ME who screwed up!
Aircraft are rented from AriBen - who also rent SOME of their aircraft from another company.
Quality of the aircraft are fine. They are safe and they fly well - no complaints there.

Finally, to the individual who decided to post about the recent accident.....accidents happen. It was very unfortunate, and everyone was really upset about it. However - this gives you no grounds to criticise the school. Accidents in aviation are par for the course - and it's mere childishness to use it to have a stab at EFT or any school for that matter.

Safety at EFT - and I have witnessed this firsthand - is of the utmost importance, so much so, that I will be going back out to them again in September.

Last edited by Farrell; 21st Mar 2006 at 21:46.