PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2006, 12:54
Mark Collins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TDD,

I can't really dispute any of your points as I have heard similar stories from the beginnings of EFT. I think the problems you experienced were part of the growing pains of the school. In my time there I have certainly seen a vast improvement in the facilities and way that the school is managed. <<XX>> is a difficult individual to work with sometimes and that means that EFT sometimes suffered, but I think EFT and Ari Ben have reached a much happier working relationship. This in turn has changed the mentality of the people that work there and things seem to run alot smoother. Improvements have been made; new cars, new computers, new accomodations. So I think a student attending the school would have a different experience to the one you had.

EFT has always had good potential to be a great school and I think some of this potential has been realised, there are of course still further steps to take. The outlook is much more progressive and the management and the instructors are much more willing to develop the products they have.

On the money side, I think there will always be disputes as people are paying a lot out of there own pocket. Flight training is so cash intensive that maybe students are chased a little too hard sometimes for money! I think that's what happens at EFT, in my experience they are an honest company though.

Mark.

llesson - Congrats on the job, I think I gave you the "400' set autopilot, read paper" brief, didn't I?!?

Last edited by scroggs; 21st Mar 2006 at 15:09.