PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zoom Airlines
Thread: Zoom Airlines
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2006, 17:23
Married a Canadian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jettesen

Unfortunately they didn't apologise. I did give them a chance to aswell and I did listen to what they had to say. I suppose it just depends who the customer service agent on the day was. They must have had a bad time of it and then I come on asking them what is going on (politely I might add) and they had probably had enough. As a customer I thought I had a right to know.

The original thread just asked for experiences aboard Zoom. Unfortunately mine was a negative so that is all I posted. It takes all types to form an opinion though and luckily most others have had good things to say...therefore Zoom seem to be on the whole reliable airline.

Will I fly with them again. Doubtful...I am a BA man myself...especially as we get staff discounts on them. I've never had a problem with them although I know they may one day lose my baggage, do a shocking schedule change, miss a connection etc etc.

Problem is now with so much choice of airlines. I am more likely to go with the carrier that has not let me down yet. Interesting to note that a couple of other posters have also said their schedules were changed by Zoom.