PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bad experience with instructor? Or was it just me?
Old 20th Mar 2006, 07:14
Whirlybird

The Original Whirly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When there are showers passing through, more often then not, there is clear weather in between.
If a qualified FI (and presumably experienced FI) thinks that it is ok to fly, Who are you to come on here and condem him for poor judgement without knowing the full facts?
autosync,

Concerning showers, that is of course true. But I was responding to your comment
If you only go flying on crystal clear days in the uk you aren't really ever going to achieve much!
A day with showers can be crystal clear, but possibly not.

Please find the post where I condemned the FI for poor judgement. I did not do so, as far as I recall. I condemned his attitude to a potential student IF AND ONLY IF it was as described. Of course, I only have the facts as given here, and no way of checking them. And bearing that in mind, it would be quite appropriate to say on here that if the facts were as given, in my opinion someone exhibited poor judgement. And, of course, if later information showed that something different occurred, then I would change my opinion.

If you only want something proved beyond all doubt before you can comment, Rotorheads would die tomorrow.