PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Geoff Dixon Writes To 2600 Pilots, Threatens Union Payment Cuts
Old 20th Mar 2006, 02:08
Elroy Jettson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its ok LTBC, I am sure GD will be ok if it all comes unstuck at QF. Hopefully he is able to put some of his $130,000 a week away for a rainy day. But who would know, what with the exorbitant prices you have to pay for a 57' Chateau latief nowdays, he may just be going paycheck to paycheck.

Have you seen a list of the Qantas execs? Can you tell me which of them dont have a golden parachute, or a fall back position? Is Eddingtons great work at Ansett an example of execs missing out? Maybe Toomey? Even he survived to run another company. How bad do you have to do? What about the IT manager who lost $200mil in a year, she even left with millions to pick up another high flying position. Yep, they must be trembling in their respective boots or high heels every time they get driven into work!

I think I will save my sympathies for the engineers who have had their livelyhoods decimated by these nice folk. Their salaries at risk? Please...