PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New MOD Security Poster
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2006, 16:56
SirToppamHat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wyler
I am sure that's peanuts compared to our new branding! Did you know we were the Royal Air Force? God knows what that has and will cost to put in place. How many hours will our people spend trying to work out how to get the crest to go at the bottom of the first page of a letter without it appearing on every other page ...... Though I had to laugh during a recent meeting with NATS when their rep anounced they were being re-branded to be called NATS (the change being that they were no longer National Air Traffic Services (NATS), just NATS).
Also peanuts compared to the cost of all the studies and 'consultants' that come in to tell DPA what the rest of us do. Picture the scene; SO2 level chap leaves the Service and gets picked up by a civvie company. Returns to work with a new friend who is versed in techie and management speak, and proceeds to interrogate the eng and ops SMEs before returning and presenting a report to the Hd of the IPT (SO1) who is also an SME. Total cost? I dread to think, but I reckon they start about £500 per day per person and go up from there. Value for money?

STH

Last edited by SirToppamHat; 19th Mar 2006 at 17:36.