PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Threat to Pension
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2006, 10:10
jonny B good

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger

REBUTAL TO MANAGEMANT ASSUMPTIONS ON PENSIONS
I am a lowly rep in the south but have prepared a rebutal to every point management have made regarding the need to alter pension arrangments. The data used is taken directly from easily available NATS documentation and also ERG's CP2 Propasals and the Airlines response to them. Some additional economic data is from leading Investment managers, including companies who look after massive amounts of our pension funds. I hope to have all this data out to all the reps (union willing, of course) so the planned 'meetings' with P Barron can at least take place on a level playing field. If NATS is shown to be in error/at fault at every roadshow, perhaps they wont think we are as ignorent and as starved of accurate information as they believe. When it's all complete I'll try my best to put all the details on Pprune also, but in the NATS Section!
Please, instead of having having any jibes at the union, force them to do what you want. If you don't like how you're being representated, get rid of whoever it is, vote of no confidence or whatever works, and put in place someone who will accurately represent you.
Cheers, JBG